Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hadlee's 2nd Birthday

My sweet Hadlee turned 2 last month, too! October is a busy month for our little family. But I love that my girl's birthdays are so close together. Hadlee's birthday fell on a Sunday, so we had the family over for a Mickey Mouse dinner party for her. We had birthday doughnuts, opened presents, and got ready for church. After a nice nap, we had dinner and cake with the family. Hadlee loves Mickey and Minnie Mouse, loves animals (especially: monkeys, kitties, puppies, elephants, and cows. The noises are the best!) She loves shoes and sleeps in them often. She wears a tutu whenever she can find one and loves having a purse. Her vocabulary is multiplying by the day, but her favorite word is "no." I am so very lucky to be Hadlee's mom. She is so spunky and is a little dare devil. She challanges me and loves me like no one else. Happy birthday, sweet baby girl. Here is how we celebrated.










No comments:

Post a Comment