Thursday, May 17, 2012

February 2012

February was a fun month. However, mostly picture-less. Don't worry, I have added "take more pictures not on my phone" to my new year's resolutions. And also, "don't get this far behind in blogging ever again because then you can't remember anything."
I started it off by falling down the stairs on the 1st...holding Hadlee. Yeah, I know. I'm an awesome mom. Luckily, besides some bumps and bruises, we were both okay. I just lost my footing and we went down. It was pretty traumatic...for both of us!
For the first time in I don't know how long, I slept for 8 hours uninterrupted. That has only happened one other time since. But it was glorious.
We, of course, had Valentine's day. It was pretty uneventful. We had our red dinner hosted by my sister. Keelia had a party at school and we did Smurf box valentines for her class. My kids were the best valentine's I could have ever asked for. Keelia even wrote my name all by herself on my valentine!
And here is Hadlee sporting a valentine's day shirt my dad bought for Keelia when she was this age...

February marked 2 years since my dad died. We had a family dinner and did our balloon letting go again. The kids really love that and it is always so sweet and tender to hear their wishes that they send to grandpa in heaven. 
Keelia went with me to my hair cut and got her's done too. She looked so dang cute with her bob!
And here is a random picture of Hadlee because I thought it was cute. She is such a sassy little thing. Don't let her cuteness fool you!!
Also, sometime in February, my girls took a bath together for the first time. I know, that sounds silly, but we only have a shower in the basement and we don't venture upstairs for baths very often. But when I am feeling really energetic (HA!) come bedtime, sometimes they get to play in the bath together.


No comments:

Post a Comment