Thursday, May 17, 2012

January 2012

I usually do a list of resolutions at the end of every year. In 2011, I didn't. I think my only resolution was to make it through 2012. And since I am writing this is in mid-May, I would say I am doing a good job so far! And I don't really remember a lot about January. But like past months, I will do my best to get down what I can.
We did New Year's rockets with the Guellers like we do every year. Someone has pictures, but it's not me. And they let us borrow old rockets from last year, because I don't do rocket building.
Hadlee turned 15 months old in January. She celebrated by getting her last tooth (until her 2 year molars). And she went off her bottle. I just decided at 15 months, it was time. And the transition wasn't too bad. It was a rough day or two, but she never needed it back. And she has been a cup girl ever since. And I celebrated by taking this picture!
My nephew Marshall got baptized over the long weekend in January. All the family came and we had a crazy house full. It was nice to see everyone though. There are pictures somewhere of that too, but I don't have any.
January was a rough month. We had our second court meeting for our divorce. Luckily, things went smoothly after a lot of divine intervention and help from angels here on Earth. We got a date set and just had to wait. But there were times where I thought, this month is going to be the end of me. It wasn't obviously, but the January me would beg to differ.
My month was so awesome, I took my 4 year old to Target like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment